[meteorite-list] AD- Museum Quality Specimens and Others

From: robert cucchiara <r.cucchiara_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:43:44 -0800

Hi List, I have a pre Tucson sale of some very nice top quality specimens
for sale like large slices of Dong Ujimqin Qi, Esquel, very rare Eagle slice
with a huss #, Gujba, Claxton and Peekskill. See all specimens here!
http://www.meteoritemadness.com/meteoritesforsale.html

I still have some nice specimens of the Santa Rosa iron left. Sales have
been very brisk and I only have 3 full slices left and a few others which I
believe will all be gone by the end of the Tucson show. If you have been
wanting one of these now may be the time to get one. See all that is left
here!
http://www.meteoritemadness.com/santarosa.html

All payment methods accepted! FREE U.S. shipping! Send orders off list to
r.cucchiara at comcast.net First come! First served!

Thank you for looking! See you all in Tucson! Bob C.