[meteorite-list] Pairing discussion/questions

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:20:20 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Greg, great post with really good information.

This is a great topic that I am sure many who read will benefit from.
Pairing is an important issue in my opinion and the comments offered here can surely help anyone when dealing with unclassified and paired NWA material.

Jeff is one of the top guys, if not the top guy concerning classification and offered great information.
Greg has been at this for some time and is still around, so hes doing something right.
Free education from people who know is a great thing.

I have learned a great deal about this already from the discussion and hope others come out with just as much.
Save these posts to word doc or something for future use, its good stuff.

Greg C.