[meteorite-list] Haiti Relief Auction?

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:44:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike,
Your?100% right
Please bid on?this Meteorite 100% goes to the American Red Cross Charity, and hurry because there are only 2 days left!

http://cgi.ebay.com/CONTROVERSIAL-LAS-PALMAS-METEORITE-377g-SCULPTED-WOW_W0QQitemZ380196637353QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item58857c4aa9

Thank you,
John Higgins
IMCA #9822