[meteorite-list] Question Regarding Lunar's

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 12:29:10 -0500

Dave,
Not to beat a dead horse but please take note when you watch the video that. The red of "shorty Crater" is only exposed because it was hit by a meteorite and excavated a crater. Similarly, if the other 40 spots found with this red material also were exposed by meteorite hits. Does that not up the odds that much of this red stuff got air bourne? And then landed on Earth? My theory is that all of this red material in beneath the surface and only now do we realize this. All of the spots the Japanese probe points out that are red also happen to be in the shape of a crater. This further adds to the theory. It now seems clear that this red stuff originated on the moon after all. Maybe?
See you in Tucson. Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax