[meteorite-list] AD - Karoonda (CK4) with Museum provenance!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:29:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all, a quick offer to metlist members.

I recently received some outstanding samples of the CK4 namesake, Karoonda.
This is an awesome meteorite that is pretty rare to find in anything other then mg sized specks.
Best of all, these have museum provenance and each sample will come with a copy of the museum label.

I am only selling 4 fragments right now, one has fusion crust.
I dont think these will last long, first four who respond will have first chance.

.16g with fusion crust
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Karoonda16gfc.jpg

.17g
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Karoonda17g.jpg

.18g
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Karoonda18g.jpg

.19g
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/Karoonda19g.jpg

If interested, email me off list.

Hope everyone has a good weekend, I look forward to meeting some of you at the MAG meeting.

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA 4682