[meteorite-list] Colorado spings event

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:59:58 -0600

But, Robert is holding the 2'x4' celotex ceiling panel. What type
of roof did the projectile have to penetrate prior to that? I'm
betting "A snowball from the top of Pike's Peak, just a few miles
away and up!" Robert will probably cut the panel into coasters and
try to get some of his gas money back!!$$

Dennis