[meteorite-list] Hole in Red Rock Lounge Roof Still aMystery?????

From: Matt Morgan <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:33:55 +0000

Jake and all involved in this thread,

Believe me, I wish I had the luxury of time that Robert has to go off and chase fireballs. Really I do and I envy those that can. But I would hardly say that those of us that are interested in working with the public in regard to meteorites are merely "sitting on the couch." Just because you don't chase every meteor doesn't make you some sort of "meteorite slouch". Other commitments like kids, spouses, jobs, etc., make hunting nearly impossible for me.

I am a bit sensitive to such a comment because I know of the extraordinary efforts many of us make to educate the public go completely unnoticed by many of you and the press. Cheer on those that can afford the time to hunt and applaud those that can turn on future meteorite enthusiasts through education, at their own pace.

Matt
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com