[meteorite-list] AD - Some Updates, and Almahata Sitta

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:26:54 EST

Hello everybody,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
While you were all watching something on TV, I worked on my website. No, I
did not add all the great pieces I picked up in Tucson, that will take a
while longer, and quite a few were not up to my standards (I am picky!) so they
will get re-finished before I post them here. But I flagged all the items I
sold in Tucson, so you would not get confused. And to give you something
interesting to look at I added a whole document with all the Almahata Sitta
pieces I have left. With Post-Tucson prices!. Yes, it is a document so it
will be easy to download or print. And Yes, I still have quite a choice, so go
take a look.

                                     _http://www.impactika.com/asitta.doc_
(http://www.impactika.com/asitta.doc)

And do let me know if you have any questiopns.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com