[meteorite-list] Meteorite Impacts and Australian AboriginalGeomythology

From: Jerry Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:06:18 -0500

Paul, thank you for presenting this material. I know at least one List
member will be familiar with this information, Mr. Grodine [forgive any
misspelling].
Loving these dates, even the conservative ones. Such archeological and
mythological investigations help to substantiate Hopes many of we
contemporaries share that our distant ancestors still speak to us. It is
consoling to realize [even though it would seem common sense] that our
species has, for its entire existence struggled with universal questions.
Jerry Flaherty