[meteorite-list] A query

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:07:50 +1100

I receive hundreds of emails a year from people wanting to know if they have
a meteorite. In about 9 years I can count the number that were actually
meteorites on one hand. I always find the best place to direct people with
meteorwrongs is to these two websites:

http://epsc.wustl.edu/admin/resources/meteorites/meteorwrongs/meteorwrongs.htm
http://www.meteorite-identification.com/

Cheers,