[meteorite-list] AD - Brenham - NR Chergach ends today

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:06:38 -0800

Hello all

Just a reminder that the 601 gram fresh Mali/Chergach is ending in a couple
hours.

The Brenham slice on eBay has sold but I have a few that didn't sell in
Tucson back en route if any are interested in obtaining one of these massive
slices.

I know the price is both a good one and at the same time beyond the scope of
some collectors so I am happy to do timed payments to see you get a slice.I
am presently down to my last three slices with a buyer considering all three
but nothing firm.

There will be some more slices down the road but it will be a while.

When's the last time three grand could buy a pallasite slice as big as a
pizza?

Mali:
http://shop.ebay.com/nakhladog/m.html

Rob Wesel