[meteorite-list] AD: Dean's Ebay "Moving to Australia" Sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Around once every five years it is commonplace for people to immigrate to a new country (Well, isn't it?).
I have started packing now and should go within the next couple months. In an effort to raise some cash and sell off a few things so I will have less to ship I have put a 25% discount on all of my ebay buy it nows - including more than 300 meteorites.
See my ebay user id AMUNRE for some great ebay deals (That might not come again for another five years)
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com
click here: