[meteorite-list] Your top meteor sightings!

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:40:31 +1100

Hi Gary,

Indeed it does sound like you experienced electrophonic sounds. Many years
ago Bernd helped me put a meteor sound page together using his famous
database of info. It's amazing as when you read through them you start to
see a definite pattern in the descriptions. The witness descriptions of many
falls are here:

http://www.meteorites.com.au/odds&ends/sounds.html

Cheers,

Jeff