[meteorite-list] Trespassers will be movie stars...

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:15:58 -0500

Hi Jason and List,

That Georgia judge is backwards hillbilly. Sonny and Mike are two of
the nicest guys in the meteorite world and their "problem" in Georgia
had everything to do with redneck BS and nothing to do with Sonny or
Mike doing anything wrong intentionally.

No offense to Georgia collectors (Hi Noah!), but after hearing what
that judge said, I'd rather die than live in Georgia. Remember -
Georgia still has an all-white town that runs out black people.

(cue the banjos)

Best regards,

MikeG