[meteorite-list] Trespassers will be movie stars...

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:06:21 -0500

Jason,

Unfortunately, I have never seen any of the "Meteorite Men" shows as it is
not available through my cable subscription, so I cannot comment on the show
itself. But based on comments and reviews, it is a very successful and well
produced show. Kudos to Steve, Geoff and their Production Team!

As far as your email message is concerned, I have some questions for you.
Did you get out on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Or were you
half-asleep when you wrote your email?

Exactly how is the "Meteorite Men" show "irresponsible," and how exactly
does Sonny Clary fit into your attack on Steve and Geoff's show?

Please share.

Ed