[meteorite-list] Tucson '10 + Raise a Glass for Sikhote-Alin + [AD]

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:22:45 -0700

Dear Sikhote-Alin:

Happy birthday to my all-time favorite meteorite. 63 years old today
and not looking a day older than 4.6 billion.

For those of you still in Tucson, please stop by our room this evening
around 6 pm for a wine and cheese toast to that most lovely of IIAB
irons:

http://www.aerolite.org/events/tucson/tucson-meteorite-dealer.htm

Anne Black and I will begin the awesome task of packing up our stock
sometime tomorrow afternoon, but we are still open for business, so
it's your last chance to take an Impactika / Aerolite meteorite home
with you. And I am in a dealing mood : ) so don't miss out on a
great bargain.

We have lovely full slices of the new Coffeyville, KS find at only
$1.80/gram, a stunning new LL3.8 with dual lithology, a new CV3 at a
bargain price, Anne is the exclusive vendor for the amazing new
Almahat Sitta, and -- of course -- lots and lots of beautiful Sikhote-
Alins, Monnig and AML pieces. Oh, and I forgot to mention the Niniger
Canyon Diablos with original numbers : )

Stop by and say hello or goodbye.

Cheers from us,

Geoff & Anne
Aerolite - Impactika