[meteorite-list] Fw: RFSPOD - February 9, 2010 Buzzard Coulee Blue Inclusion

From: John Hendry <pict_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:46:42 +0200

Bornite?

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Gary
Fujihara
Sent: February-11-10 4:22 AM
To: Jeff Kuyken
Cc: Bernd Pauli; meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Fw: RFSPOD - February 9, 2010 Buzzard Coulee
Blue Inclusion

Aloha Jeff, Bernd, et al,

I am at a conference now and have limited access to email, but was informed
of this interesting anomalous inclusion in Jeff's Buzzard Coulee meteorite.
My friend and partner of the NWA (~L3, W0/1) has identified a similar
feature in one of my slices. Please have a look at my 20.11g full slice to
see this blue feature in the middle of a troilite inclusion:

http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Images/614g/_20.11b.jpg

Because this is from the interior of the meteorite, it should dispel any
theory of fusion reaction during ablative flight.

gary