[meteorite-list] 2008 TC3 The Universe Video

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:05:46 -0800 (PST)

Darren and List,
?
You had said about a week ago you are?still looking for the Naked Science video on 2008 TC3 meteorite ( which I might add, I would like to get my hands on some ) . I think I might have found that video but its not from Naked Science it is from The Universe series show.The episode is about deadly stuff that falls from space which begins with the ?2008 TC3 meteorite fall. Here is a link and enjoy and see if that is what your looking for and Listers, enjoy as well.
?
Shawn?Alan
?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4z34u2