[meteorite-list] Find me in Tucson if you want some stuff

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:28:14 EST

Hello List,

I wanted to thank everyone that attended the showing of "Meteorite Men,
the Tucson Ring" episode at the Sky Bar with us last night. We had a blast,
and we are looking forward to tomorrow night's festivities at the 11th
Annual Meteor Mayhem Birthday Bash and Harvey Awards.

For those of you who didn't order pizza next door to the Sky Bar last
night, but who are attending Friday, be sure to do so, it really is the best
pizza I have ever had.

I wanted to let everyone know that I have a nice, but shrinking, supply of
West/Ash Creek stones with me for sale. It looks like our West episode of
Meteorite Men will be either #5 or #6 in the rotation, and I fully expect
to sell out of the limited stock I have the week that episode airs.

I also have some meteorites that I found on TV during the "Meteorite Men,
Dry Lake Bed" episode, that are for sale. Normally, I like to keep the
results of our episodes secret until the show airs, but if you are interested
in a meteorite from one of our shows (some for under $10) email me and
let's catch up with me sometime here at Tucson, if you want to buy a specimen,
I will tell you how they were found in the upcoming episode.

I will be in and out of the Riverpark Inn (used to be the Pueblo) room 141
where we are selling our Palladot Pallasite Peridot gemstones. If I'm not
in the room, I will be running around, so email me (I have my Blackberry to
get email on) or call and we will hook up.

I also have a wide assortment of small macro and mircos from a few hundred
other meteorite locations with me, so hollar. Geoff Notkin has our new
Coffeyville, Kansas meteorite slices for sale in his room, if you are looking
for that one.

I hope to see a lot of you at the IMCA dinner tonight, the party tomorrow
night and auction on Saturday night.

Steve Arnold
of Meteorite Men