[meteorite-list] Don't let them take away your guns... meteorites will be next!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 18:34:22 -0500

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:01:54 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>However, if they take your guns away, then most certainly they will take your meteorites next.

Will that be immediately next, or do you simply mean that meteorites are below
guns on the list of stuff that the government will take away? For instance,
will the government take away my DVDs before or after my meteorites? How about
my collection of vintage CPUs that I can't convince myself to throw away? Could
you show me this list so that I could begin mentally composing myself for their
loss to the Orwellian government that is just biding their time until they can
break down my door and take arbitrary collectibles, held off only by patriotic,
god-fearing citizens always on alert to violently overthrow their elected
government if necessary?

I hope they come for my tin-foil hat last