[meteorite-list] Tucson Photos

From: Julie Latchford <jlatchford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:55:03 -0700

Hi All I am having trouble w/ my e-mail. Sorry. I would like to thank
everyone for the info on going to Tucson. I am going to be in Tucson
Thrusday & Friday & hope to go to the birthday party on Saturday. I
hope to meet you all. I have a " stone " I think may be a tektite. would
anyone in Tucson look _at_ it for me? I would take a pix of it & post it,
but well I don't know how to :) thank you Julie