[meteorite-list] [AD] Zagami...too cheap, Gao (oriented)

From: Jan Bartels <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 23:23:35 +0100

Listoids,

While others are stuck between all these nasty meteorites in Tucson and we
are the lucky ones who can stay at home I still have a 5,22 Zagami Martian
slice for sale.
Because I need cash rather quick It will be offered to list members for
$1750 plus 25 for shipping which is a true bargain. Where will you ever find
it cheaper.
It's on Ebay right now but as a list member I'll offer it only this week for
much less.

Also a 134 super oriented Gao is still here. The best you will find in
years. Only this week for $600 plus 25 for shipping.

Request for pics off line pls.

Greets,
Jan
Holland.