[meteorite-list] Wanted - Small wood cigar boxes for meteorite-related project

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:00:39 -0500

Hi Listees!

I need some small wooden cigar boxes like the type shown in the linked
photo below. These are the small trial-sized boxes that typically
hold 3 to 5 cigars. These little boxes fit perfectly into the drawers
of my collection cabinet. I line the boxes with batting and put many
of my specimens into them. I could use several more of these boxes
and I don't want to give myself premature lung cancer just to get more
boxes. There are some cigar connoisseurs on this List, so I was
hoping that maybe a fellow list member would have some of these boxes
laying around that I can have or purchase cheaply. I will pay for the
shipping charges - several of these would fit into a priority flat
rate box.

See this photo for the type of box I need -
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/cigar-box-1.jpg

I don't need any larger boxes.

Best regards and thanks in advance!

MikeG