[meteorite-list] Crystals in Lunar Meteorites...?

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:51:46 -0500

Hi Greg, Randy, List,

I have been wondering the same thing since I've recently cut a few of
my lunar suspects recently. To put Greg's question a little different,
do lunar meteorites ever have crystaline shapes? Can you see with the
naked eye or a loupe actual crystal structures like 6 sided or 8 sided
crystals?

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
IMCA # 1941