[meteorite-list] Asian Falls ? hoarding it all to weather away

From: jim_brady611 at o2.co.uk <jim_brady611_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 22:22:34 +0000 (GMT)

Nice work Jeff in collating that data.

Martin,although you speak those words in your second language I think
you say them with total conviction and clarity.It's a shocking state of
affairs what lawmakers can do with the stroke of a pen for the so-
called good of their country.Selfish blinkered thinking which is the
anathema of the true nature of the drive for collecting and
understanding these amazing rocks which fall to our planet giving us
all kinds of clues to the past.I'm fuming....LOL...somebody do
something

on another note---thank you to Randy Korotev for the insight into
lunar rocks and the links.What I found amazing was the amount of
elements present that are measured in the parts per million and parts
ber billion.At least 32 I count.Thats a revelation to me,I didn't
realise it was so many.

a healthy and happy 2011 to all

Jim Brady