[meteorite-list] Warning about ebay member

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:01:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Gary,

yes, this is a good possibility of such difficulties would be out of the way to go.
But I also know many very reliable buyer who still have under 10 points.
And that would not be fair to this buyers.
One will have to continue to live with the risk.
By this guy I had already from the beginning a bad feeling.
It offers so high that no other bid can reach him more.
I think this is clearly a Fun bidder.

Regards Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)