[meteorite-list] Warning about ebay member

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:58:17 -1000

Aloha Mirko,

Thank you for this warning to the list. I have not made any sales to this tri-ball34, but have had buyers default on payment several times in the past. All of them were new ebay members with less than 10 feedbacks, just like tri-ball34. And none of them contacted me to communicate why they don't want to pay, even after many polite messages to them.

I don't know if it is "buyer's remorse" or ebay rule ignorance, but i have noticed several dealers add a disclaimer to their listings imploring that buyers with less than 10 feedbacks not bid on their items. I am hoping not to employ a similar action, as we all had to start somewhere ...

gary