[meteorite-list] AD: Join My Private Meteorite Sale Group To See Offers Like These!

From: michael cottingham <voyagebotanica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:33:24 -0700

* JOIN my Private Meteorite Sales List To Get Offers Like These Below.?
Click and send This email to join:

meteoritecollector-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Hello,

*Please, because this is a special sale with extreme low prices, I would appreciate prompt payment.

I decided that between now and Xmas ... I will offer to my private list first... 1 to 5 specimens, each day, at really give away or almost give away prices... keep watch. First buy first serve.... SHIPPING IS FREE! **** Probably will do this every night until XMAS!

I will also leave the previous offerings up until the 26th, if they have not sold. ALL of these are the lowest I have ever offered them!

SALE #3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190460727064

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200550181478

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200516399135