[meteorite-list] Quick Question about Sahara xxxxx finds

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:14:33 -0500

Well, I had written a long and insightful reply pertaining to the
original Sahara xxxx issue, but my laptop had a moment of stupidity
and I lost the entire reply. I have no desire to completely re-type
it out. A pity, since I think it was an effective statement about the
duality of what is acceptable in the academic world and the "lay
world". (*sigh*)