[meteorite-list] Merry Christmas Mahalo

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 09:07:01 -1000

Aloha nui,

I want to extend my sincere appreciation for all the support for, and patronage of Big Kahuna Meteorites over the past year.

Special kudos to Dr Tony Irving, Dr Gary Huss, Dr Jeffrey Taylor, Dr Albert Jambon, Ray Pickard, Matt Morgan, Josh Eisler, Ryan Dillon, Mike Gilmer, Mike Bandli, Rob Wesel, Marlin Cilz, Doug Dawn, Serge & Dima, Mike Farmer, Jim Strope, Ruben Garcia, Greg Hupe, Jason Utas, John Humphries, Matthew Martin, Mike Miller, Al Mitterling, Tom Phillips, Blaine Reed, Steve Schoner, Patrick and ET Thompson, McCartney Taylor, Keith & Dana Jenkerson, Michael Johnson, Maria Haas, Thomas and Mica Davidsson, Dieter Heinlein, Matteo Chinellato, Eduardo Jawerbaum, Svend Buhl, Moritz Karl, Mirko Graul, Martin Altman & Stefan Ralew, Tomek Jakubowski, Rob Lenssen, Andreas Grunemeyer, Ali Oulmaleh, Aid Mohamed, Abdellah Afinnis, Ahmad Bouragaa, Aziz Alhyane, Aziz Habibi, Rachid Chaoui, Said Haddany, Andre Moutinho, Don Emanuel-Smith and Norbert Kammel. Please patronize their businesses and use their services!

In the spirit of the season, I am offering my entire lineup of ebay auctions at $1 Starting Bid with No Reserve and Free Shipping. So if Santa doesn't bring what you'd hoped for, come visit my ebay auctions that will end Christmas Day, beginning at 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London / 6:00pm Helsinki / 11pm Singapore. You may be able to walk away with a killer piece for a buck or at least a price well below market value.

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720