[meteorite-list] NWA 4936/5406 [was: NWA 2995]

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:19:25 -0500

Hi Aziz,

Thank you for your quick correction! You got me a little nervous there for a
minute, glad it was just a link and not the accuracy of info for NWA
4936/5406 we were provided. I also appreciate your concerns for trying to
make corrections to the Bulletin, a daunting task!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection