[meteorite-list] Congratulations Arlene, AND new Arizonian...

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 14:58:15 EST

Hello Arlene,

Well..............when I said "smallish" I meant smallish by Laurence's
standards, after all he has the whole ASU collection to play with! ;-)

Maybe we could show those new stones together in my room in Tucson, yours,
Laurence's and also Ruben's new mesosiderite.

What do you think of that?
Ruben?

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 12/12/2010 10:39:45 AM Mountain Standard Time,