[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions on ebay, Nestle meteorite cards, Park Forest, Appley Bridge, Nakhla, Zagami, LA 002, Chantonnay and Pallsovka

From: martin goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 19:49:32 +0000

Hi all,

I have a few auctions on ebay at the moment, please take a look if
interested. Some nice smaller specimens on offer, the Park Forest
slice is particularly nice showing some nice veining with large
surface area for the weight. Also the Chunky Pallasovka slice is
lovely, this has been in my collection for a few years sitting on a
stand in my cabinet, it hasnt been protected with dessicant in any way
and still shows no rust despite living in the UK! Details and links
are below:

Palasovka pallasite chunky slice weighing 61.1g

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250741921044&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Nestle meteorite cards

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250740205583&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Appley Bridge meteorite fell 1914 England 0.245g

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250741269195&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Nakhla meteorite from Mars fell 1911 in Egypt

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250741270954&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Zagami meteorite from Mars fell 1962 in Nigeria

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250741272543&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

LA 002 meteorite from Mars found 1999

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250741274311&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

1.2g full slice of Park Forest meteorite fell 2003

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250741276037&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

3.51g fragment of Tatahouine meteorite

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250740187506&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Another full set 20 Nestle cereal meteorite cards

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250740813213&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Full set 12 Nestle paper cards titled 'meteors & meteorites'

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250741284124&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Thanks for looking and am sure all these will find a new home with someone!

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff