[meteorite-list] List of known Rusters?

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:41:46 -0800

Hello List. Regarding Dronino, Mike Miller has done some great work for me
over the past few years, and he recently resurfaced a large 2Kgram slice for
me and the work is remarkable. Now with beautiful rust-free inclusions and
no sign of regression... although I do keep it wrapped in saran-wrap with a
coating of Hoppe's 9 (recommended by Kevin in his book, and I agree it's
good).

Richard Montgomery