[meteorite-list] List of known Rusters?

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 05:39:47 -0500

Greetings,

Here is a thread that WD40 was talked about in the past. You can use
this date to go back and view all the comments. Apparently there was a
prior thread on the same subject even further back.

--AL Mitterling

Re: [meteorite-list] WD-40

Eric Twelker
Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:49:26 -0700

Hello List

    Possibly one of the sources of the idea that WD-40 contains water is my
preservation page. The reason I wrote this was personal experience. When I
was starting out in the business, I bought a gallon can of WD-40 at the
hardware store. I poured it into a glass container to treat some
meteorites. In the bottom, sitting in an immiscible layer was something
that sure looked like water to me. I didn't analyzed the layer, but when I
heard that WD-40 contained water, I was convinced.

    Regards,

    Eric Twelker
    http://www.meteoritemarket.com