[meteorite-list] Small Plastic display cases

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 08:48:56 -0500

Hi All,
I have about 1000 gem jar like cases that could be used for displaying small
meteorites or anything else that you would want to keep in a small
container. They are very similar to the small gem jars that most people use
to display small 5 gram or less meteorite pieces.

They have a clear bottom and a small white screw-on cap. Once you screw the
cap on. you can turn the case upside-down with the white cap on the bottom
to nicely display any small item. Looks pretty nice. I have a 2 huge heavy
bags of these-----1 bag of gem jars and 1 bag of matching caps.

If someone is interested in ANY or ALL of them, please email me for further
details or pictures. This lot could set you up for the rest of your
life-----I have two big shopping bags.

Let me know-----these are pretty nice---can be used for anything really!!

Best!