[meteorite-list] AD - SALE and FUNDRAISER

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:24:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all the words of encouragement from so many of you and also to those that have or are helping with this. I will do everything I can to make sure this is something special.

I am up to $900 of the amount needed to get the doors open.
I should be meeting to view the lease agreement this coming week and with luck, paying the deposit and rent for the first 2 months. After that, power, cleaning, water, security/alarm system and minor work will be needed to open the doors.

My goal is to have this open in October, which will be an event.
There will be guest speakers, refreshments and some really cool surprises in store. I am looking to have the radio station and local news media cover this. Getting the word out there is the main thing that will be needed to keep this running.

With the plans I have, it will do well if I can get the people to it

wait.. its that voice again... "If you build it, they will come"

Hope everyone is doing well, and many thanks again to all those helping, I could not do it without you guys!!

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites