[meteorite-list] AD - SALE and FUNDRAISER

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:33:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, I hope everyone is doing well today.
I have having a sale to raise funds for the museum, coming down to the line to get the building. It seems there is another party now interested in the location who wants to turn it into a fitness center (which we already have 4 of in Lenoir)

That said, you want some good deals? Make reasonable offers on ebay listings for sale off ebay to avoid fees. There is some really nice material listed. http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites

I have a nice amount of NWA 6291 micros for sale for $10 each also.

Here are some pics of NWA stones I was given to help raise funds
The weight is from left to right. I am asking for best offers on these.

411g and 632g
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/411g632g.jpg

415g (very nice with massive "fault" that is fusion crusted inside the crack and not weathered. Kinda of looks like a rubble pile.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/415ga.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/415gb.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/415gc.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/415gd.jpg

540g and 684g
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/540g684g.jpg

918g
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/918g.jpg

8kg - AWESOME stone, shows just how deep these things can hit and sink into the ground. I kept this uncleaned, it shows the depth line still.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/8kgd.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/8kgc.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/8kgb.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/8kga.jpg

I am also offering what I call the "Charter Membership" deal.
For a one time fee of $100.00 you will get lifetime admission to the museum for any and all events. I will be having guest speakers and lectures as well as other events that will be additional to the normal admission, you get to attend those at no cost with the charter membership.

I am up to $500.00 of the funds that are needed. You can see more about the museum here: http://meteoritemuseum.info/

Thanks for looking, I hope everyone has a great day.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites