[meteorite-list] Magnetism On The Angrite Planetary Body

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:30:55 -0400

Hello All,

Here is an abstract by Dr. Ben Weiss of MIT, the same scientists who took a
core sample from my angrite, NWA 4931 (main mass of the NWA 2999 grouping):
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2008/pdf/2143.pdf

While magnetism 'sampling' from NWA 4931(NWA 2999) indicated it was most
likely 'polluted' from strong earth magnets possibly by Moroccan testing at
time of find, it did help Dr. Weiss's experiments which are not completed at
the time of this abstract.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe