[meteorite-list] Search for first U.S. lunar meteorite

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 15:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

I have been training my eyes for well over a decade to recognize Lunar and
Martian meteorites. I can hardly wait to get into the field full-time once I
reach my sales goals and can give up eBay. I am planing a super Mojave Desert
Hunt this fall, just like I used to do with the Team LunarRock hunts of the
distant past which were always productive. The more eyes, the better the
chances. I can hardly wait to test some new equipment and get much needed
exercise.

Let the hunt begin while most of the Mojave is still legally accessible to
hunting.

Best Regards,

Adam