[meteorite-list] Cyanobacteria in meteorites?

From: Lars Zielke <zielke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:55:37 +0200

Hi all

My first post here on this excellent list.

I think it's strange that the only place I can find anything about Hoovers
presentation is on the panspermia web-site. From my fast google schearch it
seems that Richard Hoover and the team is very respectable, so why only an
article on what seems to be a very biased web-site?

The agenda for the Astrobiology XIII session don't give me enough
information.

Can it be confirmed that the claims was actually put forward by Richard
Hoover at the conference, and do we know if there will be any official paper
about it?

In short, can the source of this story be trusted?

Regards
Lars