[meteorite-list] Meteorite Museum update - call for help

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:12:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the emails and donations so far. Once I get the doors open, I will be asking those who offered advertising for the help that has been kindly offered.

$100 of the amount needed has been raised up to this point.
I forgot to include a link to the site I set up with information on the museum project.
http://meteoritemuseum.info/

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682