[meteorite-list] Anne Black & IMCA (was NWA 6292 2.110 gram)

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 02:22:17 +0200

That was very well stated, Charley! All of the people
on the IMCA board are very honorable persons, without
any doubt, and I am glad I happen to know some of them
in person.

Hats off to that folks, who have done and do a lot for
the collector and dealer community, in a most positive
sense! No one should forget: they volunteer for that,
and they are elected on a regular, annual basis, by
quite a lot of members, so there is absolutely nothing
wrong about that, as some recent posts to the list
unfortunately may have suggested...

Alex
Berlin/Germany
"Old hound" as a collector, IMCA #0042