[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ Answer and winner

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I would like to thank everyone that submitted their answers to the POP QUIZ I submitted yesterday and would Like to congratulate Steve Witt for being the 5Th Lister to answer the POP QUIZ question correctly.

The question was

How many meteorite falls belong to the class F asteroid group?

Answer

1 meteorite

Almahata Sitta which fell in 2008

Here is a great link about Almahata Sitta

http://www.psrd.hawaii.edu/April10/AlmahataSitta.html

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ win a free meteorite!
Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 16:15:18 EDT 2010