[meteorite-list] Classification of Chondrites

From: Michael Murray <mikebevmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:26:17 -0600

Don't pay much attention to my guess but I say H5. Few chondrules,
evenly spread concentration of metal flakes. If I read the chart
provided in the Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites correctly, bulk
density for H5 should be about 3.4. You could check that.
I have a question for you though...Can you see the metal flakes
through the crust? I found a small one that I think is similar. I
can se the flakes showing through on the outside that's why I'm asking.

Mike in CO