[meteorite-list] Weird inclusion in NWA 2086 CV3

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:22:47 -0400

Hi Bernd and List,

That's funny you mention that because Bob King also raised the
possibility of phyllosilicates. I took some more photos of the
specimen that show a better representation of what the specimen looks
like. You can also see a distinct boundary line between the typical
NWA 2086 lithology (darker matrix) and the strange "lighter colored"
lithology that the majority of this stone has. One area near the end
shows the type of matrix we expect from NWA 2086.

The brown inclusion does not show any features under it or through it,
except in one small spot where two chondrules appear to be immersed in
it, while the rest of the inclusion flows around the chondrules like a
river flows around islands.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/endcut-519-a.jpg

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/endcut-326-1.jpg

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/Meteoritethrower/2086-slice-weird-1.jpg