[meteorite-list] meteorite inclusions

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 23:45:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Haven't heard of specifically heard of what you speak of.. Though not that long
ago the Hupes were selling complete slices of an NWA which was dubbed the
"enigma stone" - it had inclusions and even parts of howardites, diogenites,
eucrites and if i'm not mistaken... chondritic material also (all in one
stone!)?

Almahatta Sitta(sp) consists of urelitic and chondritic, though I wonder of both
were found in a single stone of that fall?

-Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

I eat, sleep and breath meteorites 24/7.