[meteorite-list] Planets Align for the Perseid Meteor Shower

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 08:53:01 -0400

I will be at a Inter-Club star party at a "blue zone" dark sky site in the
mountains of VA. Ought to be something to see if the weather cooperates.
Kind of a multiple of happenings for us.................It's Friday the
13th, my first time camping in 20 years, my first official star party, my
first time at a true dark sky site, the planets are conjuncting (is that a
word), Perseids are happening, man what a night!! Maybe I need to buy a
lottery ticket!!! LOL!!

Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
Secr.,