[meteorite-list] Pleşcoi Fall added to the Bulletin

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:29:27 -0400

Greetings List,

I just thought I would share something I noticed today. A new fall
and a new find were added to the Meteoritical Bulletin yesterday.

Fall - Ple?coi from Romania (L5-6 chondrite) (June 12, 2008)

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?code=51706

Find - Redwater from Canada (H4 chondrite) (August, 30, 2009)

http://tin.er.usgs.gov/meteor/metbull.php?code=51705

I don't recall hearing much about the Romanian fall, but I was still
very new then and was not following the new falls closely yet.

Best regards and happy huntings!

MikeG

PS - I upgraded the Recent Falls Page (20th Century) to reflect the
new Romanian fall - http://www.galactic-stone.com/pages/falls