[meteorite-list] AD; wisconsin slices - was $60 per gram AD

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 00:14:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jason, Joe, List,

I just bought one of Joe's slices and I'm happy as a pig in a corn field cause I couldn't go to Wisconsin, and now when I get a piece of the fall, thanks to Joe, I'll feel I've participated in the whole well publicized and documented adventure. I'll look at it and get a huge endorphin hit when I think of it's journey from it's parent body through time and space and the atmosphere to be found at Joe's
feet and sent on....into my hand.

Thank you, Joe. Man's interest, fascination, love and obsession with meteorites is...well... complicated.

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536